Picture this in class today... trying to stand up... wobbly... couldn't walk... 911... paramedics, abulance, emergency room... blood test, catscan and brain MRI... fun! Question is... during the catscan and MRI tests, why did I have to strip to my underwear? The machine only scanned my brain. Damn it!!!
I haven't been feeling right the past five weeks. I went to the doctor in San Jose before moving... went to a doctor here in Vegas... blood tests, EKG, etc... all good. Today, all tests were good. I'm still goofed up. I have a prescription to get... stops dizziness. I have a follow up on Monday... we'll see.
If you don't see any new posts from me... I'll see you in the next world!!!
Peace / Fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy Crap TONE!!!!!!!
Yep... I'm not looking forward to the bill either. I've used up most of my yearly health insurance. I need to go to the casino today!
There really are better ways to get attention!
Post a Comment