Friday, April 25, 2008

Relieved... Two Down...

I've just completed my first two courses... Sanitation and Computer Apps. Two A's... easy stuff. Next week I'll begin Culinary Skills I... I guess knife techniques and soups/stock/etc. I'll post photos of my work.

Today was sausage-fest day... they grilled sausages and provided chips, soda and ice cream bars... stuffed.

Ah... there is a Ruby Tuesday across the street from LCB. I've been going there 1-2 times a week for lunch... tasty salad bar. Well, in the mailed weekly coupon magazine, they had a $5 off coupon... so, in my apartment complex, they had a recycle bin filled with these magazines. I went through it and found 24 more $5 off coupons. The coupons expire on June 3rd... I guess I'll try to use them all up.

3 comments:

chicograd said...

Wow - a straight A student. I'm impressed at your age. Happy UN-birthday to you@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!

K said...

Happy Birthday TONE!

Tonster said...

Kelly... thanks bud... 45... old... half dead... ugh!!!