I live next to Red Rock Canyon... I drove around the area until I found parking then walked for an hour. Lots of hikers and mountain bikers... very scenic. I should go every day... good exercise. Kind of dangerous... one slip and good luck.
Ah... thanks Mark... I'll need to find those location soon. I went to look at mountain bikes this afternoon. The one I want was $2,000... I better keep looking!
3 comments:
Make it your goal to bike the Red Rock loop. 13 miles or so with some steep hills. It's tough, but you'll feel good when you're done.
Tony - take the hike to turtlehead peak. nice views.
Another place is Mount Charleston - nice waterfalls and the temp is 40 degrees cooler than Vegas.
Ah... thanks Mark... I'll need to find those location soon. I went to look at mountain bikes this afternoon. The one I want was $2,000... I better keep looking!
Post a Comment