Well... today was student orientation... lots of rah rah stuff. First, we were provided a buffet breakfast... tasty. Then we reviewed policies and received our knives, other equipment and shoes. They kind of require our uniforms to perfect... no wrinkles/etc. Now, I have to go out Sunday and purchase an iron... or maybe a steamer?
I already have homework... ugh. I need to read two chapters tomorrow for Monday's classes... ugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What classes are you taking? Where's the photo of the fancy new uniform?
m8 - sounds like every event had a load of free food. You guys are all going to gain 50lbs during the class....
Yep... tons of food all around the school. I found some tiny muffins in the library this morning... I had a few.
Food is everywhere... my apartment complex has breakfast for us on Saturdays and Sundays. Once a month they bring in dinner... ah, and Wednesdays... is candy day.
Kelly... yes, photos soon. Picture me looking like a giant Q-tip!!!
Post a Comment