Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday... First Day Of Classes...

Well... an easy day today. My first class was Sanitation (contamination, food allergens, foodborne illness, etc). Tons of info with photos... I/you may never want to eat out again. Next was a computer user class. It was pretty amazing to see a few people who have never been on a PC before. Ah... a good deal. I was able to purchase a Microsoft Office 2007 upgrade disc for $25.

I saw two students carrying trays of tiny muffins down the hall... they put the muffins in the library and I was the first in there and had a few.

I need to get use to the uniform. Takes an hour to iron it. I need to iron and fold a cotton napkin into a necktie... pretty stressful stuff.

Some lady told me I have a fat head. I just laughed... I didn't want to do "Tony Time" on her the first day of class.

7 comments:

K said...

Hahahahah.. hold off on Tony Time for a while. Let them like you before you introduce them to your other side!!

A cotton napkin? I want you to post a video of you folding it.

You better get to the videos/photos.. the requests are piling up.

Unknown said...

Here come the pain....Tonster..did you watch the championship game tonight? Or were you ironing?

Rick McFarland said...

Can you make me some dinner soon?

Tonster said...

Melissa... real hilarious stuff! HA... ugh!!! I'd like to cook your Mama a gourmet meal... 7 courses!!!

Tonster said...

Dan... I met a lady from Colorado. She is a huge Denver Bronco fan... you just got to meet her... get down here!!!

Yes... I was ironing while watching Memphis choke last night. What is your prediction for the Women's final tonight?

Don said...

Tony,
Wow, can't believe you finally did it. Good for you. Just remember, you can't go postal on the customers (not good for business. My UCLA team bit the dust. I was glad to see KU beat Memphis!!! Good luck at school. I'll be looking for you on Hell's kitchen...

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.