Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eggs!!!

Well, we had a guest speaker from The American Egg Board today... lectured 2-hours on the egg. Basically, eggs are really good for you... protein and nutrients. Eat some... eat more! She handed out egg recipe books and eggcyclopedias. Also, handed out minuture egg whisk keychains. I guess I completed their "Egg Safety and Handling" program... the certificate says so.

Ah... I went to the mall this afternoon. Tons of females in line to purchase jeans with their names stitched on them... butt area... all for $99. Should I get a pair?

4 comments:

K said...

Wait until you finish a few more days of classes and eat more. You'll be able to fit your first and last name with room still for your phone number!

Unknown said...

A pair of what?...if you know what I mean!!

Sharks - Bad start to playoffs
Warriors - Have to beat Nuggets tonite
Giants - Might be their only two game winning streak all year.
Tiger - Par today...but he'll roll the field by Sunday...Isn't he an attractive MAN!!

Unknown said...

As Ms Kelly has stated Tony, you will have room to add the State,City, and Zip Code. Anyway, Tranman passed along your blog info to me, and it was great to see that you are now following up on your career plans(here I was trying to talk people in Cary to get you back in your old job). Kelly, I checked out your blog, and you have a very handsome family. Also saw a picture of you on your friends blog, and you look great. I see that you still have that wise ass mouth of yours (which I also enjoyed when you told me you will kick my ass). Dan, forget the Giants, you need to root for the Red Sox's. Sal

Tonster said...

Sal... nice to hear from you. Yes, finally in Vegas. So far, so good. I miss you a little... no one left to yell at me anymore!!!