Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Few LCB Activities This Week...

There are a few things happening this week at LCB...

I'll meet my fellow LCB students this Friday. We'll head on over to the L.V. Health Department and get our health cards. We also have a career service information session back at LCB.

Saturday is a mandatory orientation day. I believe we'll get our chef uniforms and knives/equipment.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Tonster...want to see you in the white outfit wearing the hat.

Any tasty treats in your group?

Unknown said...

Oh and you know that Natalie Gulbis lives in Vegas

Lara in MN said...

Hey Tonster -- take a picture in your outfit! And make me some food!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow....you made it! I didn't realize you would be there for so long! I too want to see you in that outfit - so much to catch up on - will send you an email and fill you in.

Anonymous said...

yahoo, tony! a pic is definitely in order. enjoy the school and keep us updated.

K said...

That's awesome! Don't hurt yourself with those knives!

John Hill said...

Good luck, Tony! You definitely excel at anything you do, so I'm sure you'll do really well at LCB. Thanks for sending me this link. Good luck in Vegas. - JHill

Tonster said...

Thanks everyone... photos are coming soon.