My drive to and from LCB... I live off Cheyenne and 215. I drive south two miles from 215 to Summerlin Parkway. It is two lanes... every time there is "something" in front of me... either a senior or foreigner... or a cement truck or one of those giant two-trailer dirt haulers. This two mile drive is up a hill and down a hill... and up a hill again. It is a drive that should take no more than 2 minutes... but ususally takes 5-7 minutes. Ah... then I drive east and there is always a car merging very slowly off Anasazi Drive onto Summerlin Parkway... they are going 40-45 mph... obviously I slow down... painful stuff. It is just amazing to see this every time!!!

1 comment:
I guess there is a rock and dirt outfit off 215 and Summerlin PKWY... to the west are the Red Rock Mtns... so, many trucks/etc are really carrying out big loads.
It is getting hotter is Vegas now... I can't take that snails pace to and from LCB... I'm going to go the "other way" from now on.
Post a Comment