This was a non-stop effort from noon to midnight. I was with 7 other LCB students and we basically had to "set-up" and work a wedding event. Setting the tables, dishes, flatware and glassware... plating the appetizers, stocking the buffet table, even clearing all the dishes and dealing with the wedding cake. About 200 people attened the event... very white and rich... females trying to look their best/etc. This banquet room was 200 yards away from the main kitchen so we carted everything down. It was nearly 90 degrees... I can't imagne doing this when it is 100-120 degrees in Vegas. We did eat well and their wedding cake was really good. I was worn out.. I don't think I'll ever do another wedding event again!!!
3 comments:
I love reading this for the great Tonsterisms. Hey, I'll be in LV 6/9 - 6/12, so give me a call so we can synch up. -- Craig
This was a non-stop effort from noon to midnight. I was with 7 other LCB students and we basically had to "set-up" and work a wedding event. Setting the tables, dishes, flatware and glassware... plating the appetizers, stocking the buffet table, even clearing all the dishes and dealing with the wedding cake. About 200 people attened the event... very white and rich... females trying to look their best/etc. This banquet room was 200 yards away from the main kitchen so we carted everything down. It was nearly 90 degrees... I can't imagne doing this when it is 100-120 degrees in Vegas. We did eat well and their wedding cake was really good. I was worn out.. I don't think I'll ever do another wedding event again!!!
Craig... Yes... hopefully we'll get together when you'll be here in Vegas!!! Fun!!!
Post a Comment