Sunday, October 19, 2008
Timbers / Punks...
I've been going to the Timber's right next to me once or twice a week since moving to Vegas. They are a bar/grill/sports bar and have video gambling... opened 24 hours. Everytime I pay my bill I never get my change. This morning my bill was $9.01. I gave her $10... I never got my $0.99 back... I finally spoke to the manager... I told him over the past six months that I never receive my change back. He said something smart-ass to me... I squeezed out a message in ketchup on the table... F You!!! You get the picture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What did the manager say to you?
All I heard was "cheap" and "don't come back here". No biggie to me... there is a new place opening soon... we'll see what they do with people's change. What is next for Tony!!!
Post a Comment