Anyway... today's menu was Cockaleekie (soup), Kotbullar (Swedish meatballs) and sauteed brussels sprouts, cucumber salad and Aeggekage (Danish pancake-type w/strawberry dessert) very tasty!!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Tuesday / Scandinavia & The British Isles...
My last 3-week class at Le Cordon Bleu... it is International Cuisine... European and Asian cooking. Then it'll be on to the Le Cordon Bleu restaurant... called Cafe Bleu. I'll have to serve food for 3 weeks... then cook for the last 3 weeks. As of today... I'm planning to attend the Disney World Resort's Culinary College program in Orlando... this is my externship... six month assignment.
Anyway... today's menu was Cockaleekie (soup), Kotbullar (Swedish meatballs) and sauteed brussels sprouts, cucumber salad and Aeggekage (Danish pancake-type w/strawberry dessert) very tasty!!!
Anyway... today's menu was Cockaleekie (soup), Kotbullar (Swedish meatballs) and sauteed brussels sprouts, cucumber salad and Aeggekage (Danish pancake-type w/strawberry dessert) very tasty!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
About 2 months ago I have Brussell Sprouts for the first time! They were so good!!! What are your pointers??
Post a Comment