Monday, June 9, 2008

New Classes!!!

Well, no cooking for the next three weeks... good, I need a break. So I have two new classes for the next few weeks... "math principles for food service occupations" and "wine & beverages". Hopefully easy stuff.

I'm trying to start my homework... I'm stumped on the first damn question...

A loaf of bread is 15 inches long... you need to cut the bread loaf into 3/4 inch slices... so, how many sandwhiches can be made out of this loaf of bread?

Let me know!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

10

K said...

yep.. 10.

Tonster said...

Thanks!!!!

My head hurts... math = pain / etc... fun!!!

Unknown said...

nope, the answer is 20.. 15 inches divided by .75 (3/4 inches)=20 slices.
one way to prove this is to multiply .75 by 20= 15

I really hope you are learning how to cook, because I don't think you can make it as a math major. I do hope U R doing well, I do miss giving U crap. I miss seeing my fav music vid.

K said...

Sal, how many slices make up a sandwich?

Tonster said...

Nice... see, I use 3 slices of bread... nothing like a double-decker sandwhich!!!

K said...

Little people like Sal must just use one.

Unknown said...

I see ms kelly is the same "old" wise
ass!!! I do really miss her comments. they made my day at mci. i can just see her telling me she would kick my butt which would make me lol. the ans to her question, how many slices make a sandwich? Tony's ans will be 2, 2 loaves of bread, sliced in half, will make one of Mr Tony's super sandwich. and kelly you are a mother of 2, behave yourself.